Transfer files, images, and apps with ease all from your phone
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: Xender Team
Xender is a file-sharing app for Android users. This app allows you to easily transfer a wide range of files between two Android devices. In addition, this app offers extremely fast transfer speeds.
This app uses a special type of transfer system known as the NFC protocol. This enables Xender to transfer information at a much faster rate than what is seen while using Bluetooth. You'll find that Xender allows you to transfer a vast range of files including contacts, images, videos, music, and entire applications. The transfer process of Xender is started once two Android devices that will share files are close in proximity to each other.
To summarize, Xender is an incredibly useful app for Android users wanting to share a wide range of files between each other. This app provides fast speeds and is able to transfer a wide range of file types.
Permissions required by Xender
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- REORDER_TASKS: Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.